TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE WILLIAMS SCOTSMAN, INC. ("WILLSCOT") WEBSITE
Welcome to the Williams Scotsman, Inc. ("WillScot") website (the "Site"). This terms and conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our Site. By visiting our Site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
1. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that WillScot or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved by WillScot and its licensors, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement.
The WillScot®[name and logo], AS FLEX™, TECHSUITE™, REMOD™ and CONCURRENT CONSTRUCTION™ are the trademarks or registered trademarks of WillScot. Any other trademarks or service marks mentioned on this Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. References on our Site to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by WillScot. Moreover, such third parties do not endorse, sponsor and are not affiliated with WillScot.
2. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WillScot BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF WillScot HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. All products displayed on our Site are subject to availability.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Solely as a courtesy to you, we may provide links to other web sites at certain places on our Site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. Any dispute with respect to our Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. All visitors to our Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Maryland.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This Site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with WillScot.
6. Certain statements included above constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"). These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from future events or results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These factors include, among others, the following: substantial leverage and our ability to service debt; changing market trends in our industry; general economic and business conditions including a prolonged or substantial recession; our ability to finance fleet and branch expansion and to locate and finance acquisitions; our ability to implement our business and growth strategy and maintain and enhance our strengths; our ability to obtain financing for general corporate purposes; intense industry competition; availability of key personnel; industry over-capacity; and changes in, or the failure to comply with, government regulations. As a result of these uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. All future written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to us or any person acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the cautionary statements contained or referred to herein. New risks and uncertainties arise from time to time, and it is impossible for us to predict these events or how they may affect us. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the date hereof as a result of new information, future events or developments, except as required by federal securities laws.
8. Notices. In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our Site.