10' x 28' Office Trailer
LET'S HELP YOU GET READY TO WORK.
Or call:REQUEST A QUOTE
About our Office Trailers
Our 10' x 28' mobile office trailer provides 280 sq. ft. of mobile office space and is made with durable, high-quality materials that meet local building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes. Supported by the best customer service in the industry, this model is available with a wide-open floorplan or with one private office and common area. We also offer the Essentials to ensure your portable office trailer is ready to work from day one.
Our 10' x 28' mobile office trailer:
- Can be easily relocated from one job to the next
- Creates a secure, more efficient jobsite for any project
- Accommodates engineers, architects and road crews during each phase of a project
- Provides onsite conference rooms to facilitate face-to-face meetings, critical to meeting construction timelines
- Furnishes onsite working space for subcontractors as well as shelter from inclement weather
- Offers personnel onsite convenience facilities such as kitchens and break rooms
When you have access to comfortable, convenient office space, your business operations flow more seamlessly. Our 10' x 28' mobile office trailers can help keep your operations on track and moving forward. No matter what space challenge you are trying to solve, you can be confident our mobile office trailers meet your needs.
- Length: 28' Long (including hitch)
- Width: 10' Wide
- Breaker panel
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Aluminum or T1-11 siding
- I-Beam frame
- Standard drip rail gutters
- Electric baseboard heat and thru-wall AC unit or combination heat/AC unit
- Gypsum ceiling
- Paneled walls
- Vinyl tile floor
- Private office(s)
- Horizontal slider windows
- Vision panel door with standard lock or steel door with dead bolt lock
VIEW SAMPLE FLOORPLANSDownload Spec Sheet
Availability varies by island. Not all products are guaranteed to be in stock. Products are shown with all available features and may vary. Additional products and features may be available. Contact a local representative for more information on what products and features are currently available near you.