Overview and Common Uses
A mobile office trailer is a pre-manufactured portable office and/or temporary storage space. Units come in a multitude of sizes, configurations and prices. They are more affordable than traditional brick and mortar buildings, include all the necessary utilities and are delivered and operational in a matter of weeks. The average length of use can range from 6 to 24 months. But office trailers can be used for up to 3 years or longer.
Suited for a variety of needs
Mobile office trailers and portable storage units are used in almost every industry for a wide variety of applications. Perhaps you need swing space during an office renovation, additional classrooms for growing school enrollments or an on-site meeting space for your construction site. Modular buildings are a convenient, affordable solution to a wide variety of temporary space needs.
- Construction – office space for crews or entertaining clients; breakrooms and lunchrooms; sales offices; restrooms
- Education – classrooms, administrative offices, libraries, bookstores, computer labs, extracurricular activities, teacher’s lounge, storage
- Healthcare – clinics, labs, pharmacies, doctor offices, screening centers
- Manufacturing businesses such as oil and gas, chemical, utilities, manufacturing – offices, guard shacks, restrooms, locker rooms
- Government and civil services – disaster relief, offices, storage, lunchrooms, locker rooms, restrooms
- Hospitality – ticket booths, food service, entertainment suites, administrative offices
- Retail – pop up shops, storage
Mobile Office trailers come in a wide range of dimensions and sizes. The size and layout you choose will depend on the specific needs of your business.